Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When i saw the humun screen of ubuntu........

well guys Ubuntu 7.10 is going to be out soon. While browsing through the Ubuntu website i found there counter which you will found at the end of the post. Before using Ubuntu i was one of the biggest pirate at my college. When ever i browse internet and saw how people think about pirates, they made me sham on myself. There is always a guilt feeling in me. Then i installed UBUNTU 7.04 and removed all that pirated windows Xp. When i first time saw the orange screen of Ubuntu with so much humanity,it was just so much self satisfactory which i can't describe in words . Now i have no guilt of using any pirated windows or softwares like ms office or Nero or something like that. Now i use open source. It feels that you belong to some other world where nobody is bad,everybody wants to share there knowledge with everyone. Now i feel much much more humanity in myself.
As seen on Technical part,Ubuntu is just one of the finest linux out there, when you use it you feel that it is better then that m$ shit .......I just love my linux .
Ubuntu guys i love u.
Thank you for making such a good thing,it change the way i look the world ..........



No comments: